The basic objective of the CRTA project is to establish the Regional Centre of Excellence for Robotics as a reference centre for research, development and educational activities in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence. Those activities are focused on the research and development of advanced robot applications, especially in industry and medicine, but also in other areas of human activity where traditional automation and human work is to be replaced with adaptive and intelligent systems.
- realization of excellent research conditions for future competitive interdisciplinary scientific research and development projects
- realization of great educational conditions in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence for students and employed engineers
- contribution to the strengthening of the Croatian innovation system
- meeting the contemporary demands of the economy in terms of knowledge transfer
- creating support for the introduction of new technologies and strengthening the competitiveness of the Croatian economy
- development of reference laboratory systems
- regional connectivity and development complementary to the needs of the economy
- opening of faculties to the public and spreading of the technical culture in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence
Reconstruction and interior design
The Regional Center of Excellence for Robotics is located in the eastern building of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture in a space of 750 m2. The Centre integrates research resources in the area of autonomous systems and computer intelligence, industrial and medical robotics, as well as a practicum for students and industry engineers.
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund
The website was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
The content of the website is the sole responsibility of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture.